How to Become a Culturally Competent Organisation:
- Book a Welcome to Country for events and ensure acknowledgement of traditional owners at significant meetings.
- Develop win-win commercial partnerships with Larrakia Nation and/or other Aboriginal business enterprises
- Provide cultural awareness training for staff
- Put measures in place to support Aboriginal employment, such as mentoring schemes.
- “Give a Little” – a regular donation to Larrakia cultural maintenance in recognition of their traditional ownership of country
- Encourage staff to participate in community events and opportunities for volunteering
The team at Larrakia Nation can help you with all of these. Just contact us