Have your staff trained by the official representative body of the Larrakia people – Darwin’s traditional owners – Larrakia Nation.
Why Choose Us?
Larrakia Nation is a large, multi-award winning professional corporation. Our interactive multimedia training packages are delivered by professional Larrakia representatives – so you can trust the information and your staff will be engaged.
We have Already Identified…
…what your staff are likely to find confronting and challenging about Darwin’s Indigenous culture. We lead them to a greater understanding – and leave them with tools they can easily apply to daily working life. This further advances your company’s performance and protects its reputation.
Our Base Training Package
This interactive, culturally informative 1.5 hour training session offers the following key take-away learnings:
- Understanding who the Larrakia People are and what Larrakia Country is
- Basic knowledge of the history of Darwin and the contribution of Aboriginal people to it
- Insight into some of the consequences of that history for Aboriginal people today
- Awareness of some key values in Aboriginal culture – including family, country and sacred sites
- Awareness of good communication practices with Aboriginal workmates
- Appreciation of the achievements of Aboriginal people in contemporary society
Our Training Clients Include:
- Leighton Contractors
Approved lower tier subcontractor for JKC Australia
- LNG (JKC) on the INPEX-operated Ichthys Project Onshore LNG Facilities.
- Mantra Hotels
- Tourism Top End
Download our Cross Cultural Training flyer here
Or contact us for more information