- Cross cultural awareness presentations
- Workshop facilitation in cultural awareness
“I was elected as an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Regional Councillor for the Darwin Ward of Yilli Rreung Regional Council for a three year period before the demise of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission.”
Dianne has worked for:
- Department of Employment, Education and Training (aka) Department of Education Science and Training
- Department of Health and Ageing in the Office for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs
- Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service
- Menzies School of Health Research
- City of Darwin Local Government.
Dianne has worked and lived in Darwin, Nhulunbuy, Katherine, Tennant Creek, Alice Springs and Thursday Island in roles such as Aboriginal Education Officer, Aboriginal Field Officer, Program and Project Manager, Regional and District Manager, Health Solution Broker, Assistant Director, Senior Employment Officer and Senior Project Officer.